Amazon has posted new job openings related to its healthcare business. Below are nine positions the company has recently posted:
- Head of Global Health Technology Solutions: Engage with C-suite customers in healthcare organizations, work with Amazon strategic partners, attend and speak at industry events to drive thought leadership, drive strategy Amazon health technology and create business opportunities.
- Director of Digital Health: Will lead initiatives to grow Amazon’s digital health benefit programs.
- Director of Business Development, Alexa Health and Wellness: Develop external partnerships for Alexa, recruit large healthcare organizations to integrate Alexa, and work with healthcare partners to create future Alexa healthcare offerings.
- Innovation Leader for Behavioral Health Benefits: Will lead efforts to break down barriers between Amazon employees and access to high-quality mental health treatment.
- Senior Solutions Architect, Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare: Write white papers and reference architectures, host technical webinars, speak at public events, and file patents for future products or features.
- Health Information Exchange Specialist: Lead technical engagement, define implementation processes, respond to RFPs, and provide expert security knowledge as it relates to consumer applications and services.
- Senior User Experience Researcher, Amazon Halo: Will provide insight into customer engagement with their health while using Amazon products.
- Senior Partner Marketing Manager, Amazon Halo: Build scalable programs to build product awareness, as well as determine and manage the tools partners need to succeed.
- Senior Sales Manager for Nonprofit Healthcare: Will lead the sales strategy for Amazon’s nonprofit healthcare division, develop the team to drive results, define success metrics, lead key customer relationships, and manage revenue realization.