EMA gathered insights from more than 400 IT professionals and in-depth interviews with network engineers and architects from some of the world’s largest companies for further research.
BOULDER, Col., April 28, 2022 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), a leading IT and data management research and consulting firm, today announced that it will host a research webinar titled “Network Management Megatrends 2022” , based on the research report written by Shamus McGillicuddy, Vice President of Research, Network Management, at EMA.
Modern businesses depend on their networks for their survival. Networks connect companies with employees, partners and customers. There is no doubt that effective network management is essential to success in today’s economy. Unfortunately, only 27% of IT organizations believe they are fully successful in their network operations, according to EMA’s new Network Management Megatrends 2022 study.
The EMA believes there are two reasons why companies struggle with network operations. First, the network is constantly disrupted by trends such as public cloud, hybrid working and the Internet of Things. More importantly, network operations teams lack the right tools, processes and people to operate effectively.
During this webinar, McGillicuddy will explore the results of this research, including:
- Network Operations Benchmarks: How well does the average network team detect and resolve issues and how well do you stack up?
- Network Management Tool Strategies: How Do IT Organizations Select and Implement Effective Tool Sets?
- Emerging Network Data: How can synthetic network traffic and streaming network telemetry help network operations teams improve network observability?
- NetOps in the cloud: How are network teams adapting their tools to support hybrid and multi-cloud architectures? Are they in partnership with DevOps?
- IoT and private 5G: how are network teams adapting to the connectivity requirements of the Internet of Things? Is private 5G a key technology for the IoT?
This independent research was sponsored by Auvik Networks, Broadcom, IBM, NetScout, Park Place Technologies, Progress Software, SolarWinds.
The webinar is Tuesday, May 3 to 1:00 p.m. East. Registration is available at: https://info.enterprisemanagement.com/network-management-megatrends-2022-webinar-pr
Founded in 1996, EMA is a leading analytics company specializing in providing in-depth insights into all of IT and data management technologies. EMA analysts leverage a unique combination of hands-on experience, insight into industry best practices, and in-depth knowledge of current and planned vendor solutions to help their clients achieve their goals. To learn more about EMA’s research, analysis and consulting services for business users, IT professionals and IT vendors, visit http://www.enterprisemanagement.com.
Raleigh GouldBusiness Management Associates, 303-543-9500, [email protected]
SOURCE Business Management Associates