Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries; however, the immediate impact of the epidemic is varied. While a few industries will see lower demand, many others will remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have an At Par impact on the private and public cloud market in the financial services industry.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on the segmentation by type of service, which segment is the market leader?
SaaS segment is expected to be the leading segment based on type of service in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the major market trends?
The increased focus on cost optimization and scaling is one of the main trends in the market.
- How fast should the market grow?
The gradual growth of the market is expected to be $ 61.47 billion.
- Who are the main players in the market?
Amazon Web Services Inc., Alphabet Inc., CSC | Eze Castle Integration Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., International Business Machines Corp., Jacques Henri and Associates Inc., Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp. and Rackspace Technology Inc. are some of the major players in the market.
- What are the main drivers and challenges of the market?
The growing demand for virtually unlimited storage and big data is one of the main drivers of the market. However, data security and privacy are holding back the growth of the market.
- What is the size of the APAC market?
The APAC region will contribute 37% of the market growth.
Related Information Technology Reports include:
Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) Market by Deployment and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025: The Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) market has the potential to grow by USD 136.21 billion during the period 2021-2025, and the market growth momentum will slow to a CAGR of 26.85%. For in-depth research information: Download our exclusive sample report
Hybrid Cloud Market by End User and Geography – Forecast and Analysis: The size of the hybrid cloud market has the potential to grow by $ 67.62 billion and the growth dynamics of the market will accelerate during the forecast period. For in-depth research information: Download our exclusive sample report from the latest version
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second at 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third free.
The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will slow down during the forecast period. Amazon Web Services Inc., Alphabet Inc., CSC, Eze Castle Integration Inc., Fujitsu Ltd., International Business Machines Corp., Jacques Henri and Associates Inc., Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp. and Rackspace Technology Inc. are some of the major players in the market.
The growing demand for virtually unlimited storage and big data will provide immense opportunities for growth. With the aim of helping players to strengthen their presence in the market, this Private and Public Cloud in Financial Services Industry market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the major vendors in the market. The report also gives industry leaders insight into the competitive landscape and insight into the various product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed information on the impact of COVID-19 at the industry level, regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This personalized report will also help customers track new product launches in direct and indirect markets related to COVID-19, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and important developments in supplier operations and government regulations. .
Private and Public Cloud in Financial Services Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
The private and public cloud market in the financial services industry is segmented as follows:
- North America
- South America
Private and Public Cloud in Financial Services Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market through the study, synthesis and summation of data from multiple sources. The private and public cloud market in the financial services sector report covers the following areas:
- Private and public cloud market in the financial services industry
- Private and Public Cloud Market in Financial Services Industry Trends
- Private and Public Cloud Market in Financial Services Industry Analysis
This study identifies the increased focus on cost optimization and compute scaling as one of the major reasons for the growth of the private and public cloud market in the financial services industry over the next few years. years.
Technavio offers three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable and pessimistic) given the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s extensive research has had a direct and indirect impact on COVID-19 market research reports.
Instantly access over 17,000 market research reports using the Technavios subscription platform
Technavio SUBSCRIPTION platform
Private and Public Cloud Market in Financial Services Industry 2021-2025: Highlights
- Market CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on the factors that will help the private and public cloud market in the growth of the financial services industry over the next five years
- Private and public cloud market estimate in the size of the financial services industry and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the private and public cloud market in the financial services sector through North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
- Market competitive landscape analysis and detailed supplier information
- Complete details of the factors that will challenge the growth of Private and Public Cloud Market in Financial Services Industry Providers
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five forces analysis
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
Market segmentation by type of service
- Market segments
- Comparison by type of service
- SaaS Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- IaaS – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- PaaS – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by type of service
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Main leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disturbance
- Covered suppliers
- Positioning of sellers in the market
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- Alphabet Inc.
- Eze Castle Integration Inc.
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Jacques Henri and associates inc.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Oracle Corp.
- Rackspace Technology Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US $
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000+ reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]