Progress prides itself on helping software engineers accelerate their development projects, delivering modern applications and deploying them with speed, scale and quality.
New in Telerik:
- Progress® Telerik® UI for Blazor – New components include file manager, filter, floating label and split button. Data Grid, Gantt and Tree List components have been enhanced with custom editing and filtering options. Additional responsive features include scrollable tabs, responsive toolbar, and pager components. Telerik UI for Blazor also includes scaffolding and code snippets in its Visual Studio Code Productivity Tools.
- Progress® Telerik® User Interface for .NET MAUI – New components include DateTimePicker and BadgeView. With the release of desktop support for all .NET MAUI selector components, almost the entire Telerik UI suite for .NET MAUI now provides out-of-the-box desktop support in addition to the mobile support. Progress continues to provide the most comprehensive library of UI components for building native Android, iOS, Windows, and macOS apps from a single codebase.
- Support for the latest .NET 7 previews – Developers can use the latest technologies on the market to ensure that their applications are built with the latest tools available.
Additionally, Progress has released enhancements and new components for .NET web, mobile and desktop development in its UI libraries, including Progress® Telerik® UI for ASP.NET MVC, Progress® Telerik® UI for ASP.NET .NET Core, Progress® Telerik® UI for ASP.NET AJAX, Progress® Telerik® UI for Xamarin, Progress® Telerik® User Interface for WinUI, Progress® Telerik® UI for WPF, Progress® Telerik® User Interface for WinForms.
New in Kendo UI:
- Progress® Kendo UI® for Angular has five new native components – PivotGrid Beta, GridLayout, StackLayout, ListBox and Map. The data grid has been improved with updated multi-column sorting behavior, a customizable loading template, the ability to expand and collapse all groups, and new examples.
- Progress® KendoReact™ features new components, such as React TaskBoard and Map, and over 20 improvements across the suite, including Data Grid improvements.
- Progress® Kendo UI® for Vue has seven new native components – Scheduler, Splitter, TreeView, PanelBar, Skeleton, RangeSlider, Notification, plus new data grid examples and source code availability.
- Progress® Kendo UI® for jQuery now includes CircularProgressBar and ColorGradient components, improved accessibility compliance, documentation updates, and quality improvements in existing UI components.
Additionally, dark mode is now enabled for all documentation and demos in all libraries. A new Ocean Blue color swatch is available with the default Telerik and Kendo UI theme for better accessibility and an updated look and feel. Progress has also introduced a new Visual Studio Code Extension for Kendo UI for jQuery and Kendo UI for Angular, called Kendo UI Productivity Tools.
New in Telerik Productivity Tools:
With today’s release, Progress delivers improvements and new features for Progress® Telerik® Reports, Progress® Telerik® Test Studio®, Progress® Fiddler™ Anywhere and Progress® Telerik® JustMock™. Telerik Reporting now includes full support for the Sass-based Kendo UI theming mechanism for the web-based report designer. Telerik Test Studio offers improved support for apps built with Telerik and Kendo UI components. Telerik Reporting is compatible with the latest .NET 7 previews.
The Telerik and Kendo UI R2 2022 version is available today. To learn more, visit the R2 2022 release overview page or register for the R2 2022 webinars: Progress® Telerik® .NET web, desktop and mobile products, Tools for reporting, automated testing, mocking and debugging Progress® Telerik® and Webinar Progress® Kendo UI® R2 2022 Release.
Dedicated to propelling businesses forward in a technology-driven world, Progress (PRGS) helps companies accelerate innovation cycles, fuel their momentum and accelerate their path to success. As the trusted provider of the best products for developing, deploying and managing high-impact apps, Progress enables customers to build the apps and experiences they need, deploy them where and how they want, and manage the everything safely. Hundreds of thousands of businesses, including 1,700 software publishers and 3.5 million developers, depend on Progress to achieve their goals with confidence. Learn more about www.progress.comand follow us on LinkedIn, Youtube, Twitter, Facebook and instagram.
Progress, Telerik, Kendo UI, Fiddler, JustMock, KendoReact, and Test Studio are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates in the United States and other countries. All other names contained herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.