Vislink Technologies Inc (VISL) Shares closed 3.5% lower from their previous 52-week low, giving the company a market cap of $ 52 million. The stock is currently down 2.5% year-to-date, 21.2% in the past 12 months, and 29.9% in the past five years. This week, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 1.9%.
- Trading volume this week was 1.5% above the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the overall market, stands at 2.0.
- The stock’s Relative Strength Index (RSI) was below 30, indicating that it may be underbought.
- MACD, a trend following momentum indicator, indicates a downtrend.
- The stock closed above its Bollinger Band, indicating it could be overbought.
Comparative market performance
- The company’s stock price is the same as the S&P 500 Index, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis.
- The company’s stock price is the same as the Dow Jones Industrial Average, it is behind on a one year basis and behind on a 5 year basis.
- The company’s stock price is the same as the performance of its peers in the IT industry sector, it is behind on a year basis and behind on a year basis. 5 years.
Comparative performance by group
- The year-to-date stock price performance of the company lags -563.4% behind the peer average
- Company’s stock market performance over the past 12 months beats the peer average of -5.1%
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.