News and research before you hear about it on CNBC et al. Claim your 1-week free trial for Street Insider Premium here.
Industry leader hosts series of virtual events, sharing valuable information to help businesses master lease accounting compliance
WOODBRIDGE, NJ – (BUSINESS WIRE) – Visual Lease, the leading provider of lease optimization software, has announced its schedule of free educational webinars for the first quarter of 2022. The organization will continue to build on its three decades lease management and accounting expertise to provide organizations with the information they need to achieve and maintain compliance with the lease accounting standards ASC 842, GASB 87 and IFRS 16.
“These educational sessions not only provide attendees with best practices in lease accounting, but also an overview of the risks and opportunities associated with their leases,” said Marc Betesh, Founder and CEO of Visual Lease. “With looming deadlines and changing requirements, there has never been a better time for organizations to learn directly from industry experts who have helped inform the very rental accounting standards by which they are affected. ”
Visual Lease’s Q1 webinar schedule covers the following topics:
Achieve secure compliance
- ASC 842 Monthly planning sessions (January 19, February 15, and March 15) – Receive expert advice and industry best practices to accelerate and maintain ASC 842 compliance.
- GASB Monthly Planning Sessions 87 (January 19, February 17, March 17) – Learn how to prepare for and execute the transition to GASB 87 with Lease Accounting Support Technology.
- Best Practices for Correctly Collecting Rental Data (March 22) – Find out how to successfully navigate and collect your business rental data to ensure rental accounting compliance and audit readiness.
- How to Prepare for Common Day 2 Lease Accounting Challenges (February 10) – Hear direct from experienced technical accountants on the various challenges of day 2 lease accounting, including reassessments, changes and terminations.
- Maximize the value of your commercial real estate in 2022 (January 20) – Learn about new trends in commercial real estate from a recent study by the Visual Lease Data Institute. Find out how to leverage this information to maximize the value of future leases.
For more details, registration information, and updates on opportunities to earn CPE credits, please visit the Visual Lease events page, which will be regularly updated.
About the visual lease
Visual Lease is the premier provider of rental optimization software. We help organizations comply with FASB, IFRS and GASB accounting standards, while simultaneously improving the financial, legal and operational performance of their leases. Our easy-to-use SaaS platform is integrated with more than three decades of best practices from large companies and leading industry professionals. Our award-winning solutions are used by more than 900 organizations to manage more than 500,000 real estate, equipment and other leased assets. Committed to continuous innovation and unmatched customer service, Visual Lease helps organizations turn their rental compliance requirements into financial opportunities. For more information, visit visuallease.com.
T + 1 732 860 4838
T + 1 212 398 9680
Source: Visual Lease