October 27, 2021
2:30 p.m. – 3:45 p.m. HC
Please join us for a roundtable with immigration lawyers, in-house experts and former government officials on the key issues employers should focus on to attract and retain executives and professionals. international organizations, as well as immigration investigation and enforcement matters. impacting your business.
Topics for discussion will include:
- How to Prepare for Immigration Policy Changes in the Biden Administration’s Regulatory Agenda.
- What impact will the new vaccination requirements have for travelers to the United States?
- When will the State Department consulates return to normal to facilitate international transfers more effectively?
- How USCIS is reversing the policies of the Trump administration and these changes impact your foreign workers.
- As immigration and customs law enforcement increases, how to prepare for government audits and investigations.
A question-and-answer period will follow the presentation.
- Timothy D’Arduini, Partner, Quarles & Brady LLP
- Nneka Umeh, partner, Quarles & Brady LLP
- Mareza EstÃ©vez, Assistant Vice President, Assistant General Counsel – Global Immigration, Infosys Limited
- Richard QuiÃ±ones, Vice President – US Immigration, American Express
- Julie Myers Wood, President and CEO, Guidepost Solutions
Who should be present:
This session is designed for HR professionals, internal legal advisors, executives, compliance officers and hiring managers. Quarles & Brady reserves the right to limit or restrict participation in the program.
KEY: Quarles & Brady will request 1.0 credit hour of general continuing legal education in US jurisdictions requested by Quarles & Brady attorneys and their clients. Participants seeking CLE credit must complete the CLE electronic form provided in the seminar dashboard documents.
REMARK: The impact of COVID-19 on continuing legal education:
Live Seminar / Webinar: Please note that in order to best comply with security recommendations regarding COVID-19, many state bar offices are closed or are operating with reduced staff. This is expected to cause significant delays in the approval of CLE accreditation. The processing time for course approval is estimated to be 8-16 weeks.
HRCE: A certificate of attendance is provided in the webinar dashboard documents for HR professionals who self-report continuing education.
This webinar is free.
Please contact Meg Smeck at 602.230.4615 or [email protected]